Are NHS Elect part of the NHS?
Yes, we are part of the NHS, providing NHS organisations with high-quality support to supplement in-house management teams and enable these teams to develop new skills. Find out more about us >>
How much does membership of NHS Elect cost?
Membership is offered on a ‘fixed-fee’ basis, with annual membership costing £25K per organisation. We are a non-profit organisation and this fee is to cover our operating costs, which are kept to a minimum. For more information about joining please call Caroline Dove, CEO, on 020 7520 9088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits of membership?
Our membership is very flexible and the exact benefits our members enjoy depend on how the membership is applied. However, some of the most common benefits that are experienced include:
- Reduced service costs through increased efficiency
- Enhanced performance against targets via service improvement
- Improved feedback from patients as a result of customer care training
- Increased referrals from GPs following more strategic marketing and communciations
Who can use my organisation’s NHS Elect membership?
Our membership package is ‘organisational’, which means anyone from across the Trust can utlise our services if approved by the membership budget holder.
How can I become a member?
How can I book to attend an event?
Can more than one person from my organisation attend an event?
Places at all our events are limited, but we do try and accommodate requests from our members whenever possible. Please contact the Events Team (NHSElectevents@nhselect.org.uk or 020 7520 9088) to find out if there is space for more than one attendee from your orgsniation.
How can I cancel attendance at an event?
Where can I find the presentations from previous events?
You can find all presentations and supporting documents within the ‘Resources’ section of this website.
See all presentations >>
How can I get a login for this website?
To get a login for this website you will need to register. If you have already registered but have forgotten your details, please click here
- Reduced staff costs by supplementing existing teams in vital areas
- More successful responses to tenders and other enhanced internal processes
- More effective and skilled teams following organisational and personal development
Find out about the services we provide >>